21/03/2012

Poor American Healthcare Infographic


I do, genuinely feel sorry for the Americans. Their health system is a bad joke, something so responsible for human life and it's run for profit. Shit. Well the UK maybe getting close to it these days. I heard that American healthcare costs double the UK's and is worse than a lot of poorer countries. But we cannot doubt the thirst in American culture to make a buck and it is as simple as that. They lurve the green....

To be honest I haven't spent much time looking at this because it is a bit full on, design wise, all the elements are SCREAMING off the page it's like looking at the Tabloid front page from hell. Anyway apart from the low Infographic Police rating of 2 I will give it I won't waste anymore of your time. or mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment