1. By far the wildest infographic ever produced, here is Density Design's map of the future, 'We Will Be Here'
"The italian magazine WIRED asked us to draw a map based on the scenarios developed by the Institute for the Future in Palo Alto to help the reader in the net of ideas and hypothesis built by 7000 influencers from all over the world. "
2. One of the healthiest infographics on show, Britt Kang's 'Tea in China' is a beautifully clean and clear design.
3. Leigh Riley recently produced this slickly considered graphic on the devasting effects of China's Three Gorges Dam, the largest hydro-power project in the world.
4. Remie Geoffroi created this design candy, 'Cheap Eats Food Trucks' for New York Magazine.
5. French designer, Nicolas Verrier has done this rather tasteful graphic for the tasteless. Who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies, you fat bastar.....sorry got carried away.
7. Don't be fooled like I was, this is not about the wonderfully enlightening chemical created by accident by Albert Hoffman. It is actually about the symbology associated with the 3 Hindu goddesses; Lakshmi, Durga and Saraswati.