11/03/2011

Terrible Infographics + Hangover = RANT

I've just come across some of the worst infographics I have ever seen in my life. Looking at these in my present condition makes me feel ill.

Really what retard made this guff. Here's a shout out to the sh**iest infographics on the market, if I find more I will post more and humiliate more.

I have personal hatred for Lady Gaga. She encompasses all that is bad with the world...told you I was in a tip top mood. Despite the horror of a blind designer who made this crap, I can't help but laugh at the Charlie Sheen "I am awesome" stuff that is popping up all over...following the success of the Charlie cult I cannot help thinking how much more awesome he is over Tom Cruise or the other deadbeat Hollywood stars.

To make up for the terrible, abhorrent, appalling, atrocious, awe-inspiring, awesome, awful, beastly, dangerous, desperate, dire, disastrous, disturbing, dread, dreaded, dreadful, extreme, fearful, frightful, ghastly, gruesome, harrowing, hateful, hideous, horrendous, horrid, horrifying, inconvenient, loathsome, monstrous, obnoxious, odious, offensive, petrifying, poor, repulsive, revolting, rotten, serious, severe, shocking, unfortunate, unnerving, unpleasant, unwelcome, vile artwork, I'll leave you with my new favourite song!

2 comments:

  1. Lady Gaga infographic is good.

    I'm curious. What makes you think you're such an expert in this field 'chief'??

    - Ronny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hau Nick, or is it Ronny?

    The Chief has spent several lifetimes dancing around the fire of information and signaling the smoke of visualization.

    It is not up to you to question the Chief's status.

    Lady Gaga is crude and so too the infographic so they are well suited to one another. Nothing good can come from such dross

    ReplyDelete